of Funeral Pre-Planning
"For a Limited Time Only"
click on coupon to make appointment or have a DVD sent to you via mail
• To attain peace of mind knowing the
guaranteed pre-arranged/pre-funded funeral service will carry out their
wishes at no additional costs.
• To remove the burden of most of the
decisions and many of the details from the shoulders of their loved
• To assure that their wishes and preferences
for their funeral service are known.
• To help settle disputes inherent in
some families with regard to the type and cost of the funeral service.
• To control funeral costs by selecting
a quality of funeral service, goods and merchandise that will be delivered
at a later date with no additional charges to your family or estate.
• To allow opportunity for the family to meet with the funeral
director or counselor of their choice and ask questions
• Burial, entombment or cremation
• The value of a funeral
• To provide financial protection.
• To protect their insurance program
so that it will provide cash for their loved ones instead of paying
• To eliminate emotional overspending which might occur if the arrangement were made at the time of death.
• To allow them to pay their funeral expenses with a payment plan
that best suits their budget.
• To assure their survivors the satisfaction of knowing the wishes
of their loved one were carried out.
• Surviving family knows exactly what
to expect at the time of death.
• To allow the family the comfort of being able to choose their
funeral home and funeral director.
• An opportunity for the family to become
more at ease with the funeral atmosphere.